Humane House Mouse Extermination in PA and NY
Fur & Feathers Wildlife Control provides residents within our Northeastern PA and Central NY service area with the best approach for humane extermination of house mice infestations in residential, commercial, and agricultural locations. The house mouse is one of the world’s most common mammals. Populations of mice are nearly equivalent to the human population and they have and continue to exist in close association with mankind. However, the relationship is beneficial only to the mice.
House Mice Are Humanity’s Most Damaging Pest
Halt a Mouse Infestation as Soon as Possible
Mice Rapidly Decimate and Contaminate Food Stores
Know the Signs of House Mice Infestations
If you have witnessed a mouse on your property, or suspect that you may have an active house mice infestation, we will assist you by eliminating the mice, cleaning and disinfecting the areas affected, and installing barriers to prevent future infestation. It is helpful to know the signs of house mice infestations.
Signs of the presence of house mice include:
- 1/4” droppings located along feeding, shelter, and runway areas
- Urine presence (identified via fluorescent lighting)
- Tracks, footprints, and tail marks left in dusty areas or flour test patches
- Smudge/ rub marks along beams, rafters, walls, pipes, etc. where mice rub against
- Gnawed doors, ledges, corners, and walls/ wood shavings
- Sounds (gnawing, squeaks, climbing in walls, and running across ceilings)
- Sighting of mice
- Nests (fibrous material finely shredded) found in closets, garages, attics, basements, etc.
- Odor (house mice emit a characteristic musky odor)
If you are experiencing an issue with house mice destroying your food supply and property and exposing you to the risks of potentially fatal diseases, contact the professional animal control technicians of Fur & Feathers Wildlife Control. We promptly eliminate mice for customers throughout our Northeastern PA and Central NY service area and prevent them from returning. Call us toll-free to schedule your appointment today: (866) 442-9360.